Men’s Fall Hair Trends
There are two types of men in this world, those who take pride in having good hair, and those who don’t. If you fall into the category of men who do, one thing you are probably excited about is trying something new for fall.
In an effort to help you make the right decision with your new look, the Dolce Vita Salon team has scouted out all of the best and most fashionable men’s hairstyles for fall 2014. By choosing one of the styles on this list, you are bound to have the best hair of the season.
Which Style Would You Choose?
All products used in these styles are Bumble and bumble brand.
- Begin this process by spraying thickening hair spray generously, all over damp hair. This will provide the structure needed in order to create this look.
- Now use a blow dryer and your hands to hand dry the hair until it almost completely dry.
- Once hair is nearly dry, use a brush or a comb to smooth hair and create the general shape of the style.
- Now, remove the lid of your semisumo wax, and warm the wax by holding a blow dryer to the mouth of the jar for a few seconds.
- Once wax is softened you can lightly skim the top layer of the way with your finger and work the product into your hands.
- Use your hands to comb this product through hair for an even application throughout.
7. Now finish up this style by using your palms to smooth it down, giving that classic slicked back look.
- Begin creating this style by applying prep all over hair.
- This will create a workable base for the other products that will be used for this style.
- Now blow dry hair, combing through with your fingers, until it is completely dry. Remember to be parting the hair as you prefer it during this process.
- Once your hair is completely dry, you can use the strategy listed above to soften semisumo wax and then work it into your hands.
- With semisumo wax on your hands, run them through your hair, lifting at the root.
- Once you have created a shape that you like, spray with prep for a little extra hold.
- Begin this process with damp or dry hair.
- Use a finger to scoop up a dime sized amount of sumotech and work it into your hands.
- Use the sumotech to lift the hair on the top of the head in an upward motion, and smooth the hair on the sides of the head by pushing the hair forward towards the face.
- If you prefer, you can pull out a few pieces around the face for a slightly messier look.
Best Salon in Orlando
For more hairstyling tips and tricks, continue to follow the Dolce Vita Salon blog.
Are you due for a cut, color or style? The Dolce Vita Salon has been named the best salon in Orlando by all of their clients. With extremely skilled and talented stylists, theirs no hairstyle we can’t achieve. Are you ready to have the best hair of your life? Contact the Dolce Vita Salon today!