join our team
here at dolce vita salon we are often imitated but never duplicated! come see why we have been one of orlando’s top salons since we opened in 2008.
We are currently full at both of our locations and have a waitlist for our chairs, as well as our assistant to stylist training program. We conduct interviews prior to being added to our waitlist. If you would like to be considered for either, please email us your resume and social media name to: email@example.com
dolce vita is home to some of orlando’s top stylists. we offer all the tools to help you make more money. with our combo of advanced education, proven marketing and great team environment… we are the best salon to work at! from owner support, salon manager, salon coordinator and full time assistant – you will have the best support team you could ever ask for so you can focus on your clients and making more money.
ask about booth rent promos
just a few benefits of dolce vita salons:
- prime downtown & winter park locations with free parking
- top of the line belvedere equipment
- full time receptionists to greet, schedule & confirm your clients
- full time salon assistant to help you throughout the day and available for shampoo & other services
- competitive rent and generous retail commissions (up to 15%)
- work with the best of the best stylists orlando has to offer (including top educators)
- unlimited education from bumble and bumble, oribe, wella & deva curl
- advanced technology with smart phone app (manage your appointment book from anywhere!)
- professional staff, supportive / like minded co-workers and owner support
- clients will have all the amenities they are looking for with complimentary beer, wine, soda, coffee, tea and filtered water, satellite radio, online booking, text confirmations & complimentary wifi
- most important – amazing growth potential!! our aggressive marketing & proven advertising = more clients for you. We average 120-170 new clients per month. with 1 client averaging $130-200 in services every 6 weeks, that’s more than $1100-$1700 per year… and that’s just 1 client. our stylists average 7-12 new clients per month and typically grow their business 15-25% per year.
to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org