How to Make That Summer Beach Hair Last All Year
There are one hundred and one things to love about summer. Perfect weather, tan skin, days spent relaxing on the beach, the list goes on and on. Perhaps the best thing about summer, however, is how the combination of salt water, sun, and wind, work together to create sexy beach hair. If only there was a way to recreate this accidental perfection for our day to day lives, we could have perfect hair on a daily basis.
Well today the Dolce Vita Salon team has very good news to share with you. It is possible to recreate this style at home. Meaning, winter, spring, summer and fall, you will be able to rock your beach goddess hair.
Creating Beach Goddess Hair
We are going to provide you with a list of products, and step by step instruction on how to create beach babe hair all year long.
1. Soft Wind Swept Hair
- Spray Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray all over damp hair, working it from roots to ends.
- Next apply a quarter sized amount of styling balm to the palm of your hand, and smooth it throughout your hair.
- Now begin blow drying hair until it is mostly dry.
- Finish the drying process by using a flat brush to smooth the ends as you dry.
- Once hair is completely dry, use your hands and fingers to style your hair.
- To complete the styling process, spray your hands with more Surf Spray, and use your fingers to pinch and twist the hairs that frame your face.
2. Sexy Summer Hair
- Begin this process by dampening your hair with Bumble and bumble tonic or Prep.
- Brush through hair to create even coverage.
- Layer surf spray all over hair, focusing on the roots, to create volume.
- Place a small amount of grooming creme in the palm of your hand and smooth through hair from the roots to the ends.
- Now use a diffuser to dry your hair, focusing on the roots, scrunching hair as you dry it.
- Continue until hair is dry.
- Brush through any knots or tangles.
- Create a deep part in your hair, and use your fingers to style.
- Add more surf spray as necessary.
3. Summer Waves
- Begin by spraying thickening hair spray all over damp hair to create volume.
- Now layer surf spray throughout hair, from roots to end.
- Blow dry hair, using your hand to lift at the root for added volume.
- Brush through hair to get rid of knots.
- Use a medium sized curling iron to create waves.
- Pin each curl in place to curl.
- Once your hair is completely cool, unpin.
- Use a comb to gently brush through hair.
- Part your hair to your liking, and use fingers to break up hair a little more.
- For a messier look, spray surf spray on your hands and brush your fingers through your hair more.
Best Salon in Orlando
For even more amazing hair care and styling tips, continue to follow our Dolce Vita Salon blog.
Dolce Vita is known as Orlando’s best salon, as our clients always leave with flawless hair.
Are you in need of a cut, color, or complete makeover? Contact Dolce Vita Salon today to schedule an appointment.